Fiber Reinforced Structural Tape
Our high-quality yet also high-volume production lines allow for attractive pricing; we supply performance solutions for a large variety of composite applications like sandwich-panels, flood control panels, pipe, tube & tank-winding, concrete casting boards,
trucking walls & - floors, prefabricated & temporary buildings, ballistic & hurricane protection shields, sporting gear and more….
Available as UD tape, 0/90 ° cross-ply, solid laminates and sandwich-panels.
We are ready to supply in large volumes:
• U.D.glassfiber tape,thickness between 0,20 mm (310 gsm) and 0,40 mm (620 gsm) in CLEAR or BLACK;
• U.D.tape and crossply in slitted form on film-spools, widths between 20 mm up to 1250 mm;
• Different polymers & other than glass fiber also available (HDPE, PA6; Carbonfiber, Aramid etc.);
• Woven UD-tape fabric up to 2800 mm in twill- and plain weave;
• Cross-Ply in 0/90°, 4-ply in 0/90/90/0 or many other lay-up possibilities, max. width 2800 mm;
• Laminates with or without long term UV blocking, scratch resistant White PET surface film (50micron)
or 100 micron UV resistant PP film in White, Off-White or other colours (Minimum Order Quantity does apply);
• Laminates optional with semi-impregnated polyester scrim-tissue on backside for further bonding or foam adhesion;
• Sandwich panels with PP honeycomb or foam cores (PP or PET); up to 2700 mm wide;
• Effective Non-Skid surfaces panels up to 160 cm width (e.g truck floors, podia/stage panels, scaffolding boards & planks).